Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Yap and Blabber
Yap and Blabber Non-Halo, non-gaming discussion topics are welcome here. Beware of the ogre.
Notices

Old   
Mark Ceol Offline
Ooo - I like madness!

Send a message via AIM to Mark CeolSend a message via MSN to Mark Ceol
02-27-2011 , 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
BGT hasn't posted in 4 1/2 months (11/07/10) so I've been wondering about him.
He seems to be doing fairly well. Job is still going fine for him and he appears to be in a healthy relationship with a nice gal. Not sure why he hasn't posted in a while though.

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

02-27-2011 , 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofirefrog View Post
If you've other options pursue them. If you don't then don't stew on this. Let time go by, she might come 'round.

I say this because I recently put someone else through this. I realize it's not a good feeling, but sometimes you need time.

Nofirefrog
I don't have other options at the moment, but we seem to be getting along fine as friends, so there's a reasonable chance she will come back to me.

And I agree, I won't stew on it. I needed to vent to some of my friends to get it off my chest (that's just how I operate), but I'm feeling fine right now.

EDIT: I'm almost posting in the wrong thread now, hehe.

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

02-27-2011 , 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
slYnki - After reading your posts I think I like you more right now than I ever have before. The benefit of character building that has taken place is probably used up by now. If you can, my friend, get the hell out of there.
Thanks, grumpy. But the thing is, despite these complaints of mine, this is the best job I've had out of the four I've had. Amusingly enough, it's the atmosphere that sets it apart from the others, even the guitar shop I worked at for a year, where I got to listen to and play music all day with some of the coolest, down to earth people I've ever met, when I wasn't teaching, of course. I always have a great time at work. All of the servers except those two I mentioned are wonderful to work with, and really hot too, which is awesome XD

My bosses are some of the greatest people I've ever met. I always respect them as my employers, but it's impossible to look at them as the typical evil tyrant managers. They're forgiving with the scheduling when you need it, they'll give people rides home, cook food for us for free at the end of every night, they're always having a good time in the kitchen, but the main thing that sets them apart in my eyes is that they work with me. They won't just leave the kitchen and make you do everything, they'll be cooking and cleaning right alongside you until everything is done.

So is it really worth it to leave a job over a couple complaints when every other time it's awesome? I'd really just be leaving because I know I'm right, and I feel I'm more mature than that. If things that really bother me persist and I feel I can't do anything or nothing is being done, then I will consider leaving. But in the meantime, I'm confident things will work themselves out and get better. I just needed to vent some frustrations, and it's true that whenever people do that, it tends to sound worse than it actually is.

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
grumpy Offline

02-27-2011 , 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slYnki View Post
Thanks, grumpy. But the thing is, despite these complaints of mine, this is the best job I've had out of the four I've had. Amusingly enough, it's the atmosphere that sets it apart from the others, even the guitar shop I worked at for a year, where I got to listen to and play music all day with some of the coolest, down to earth people I've ever met, when I wasn't teaching, of course. I always have a great time at work. All of the servers except those two I mentioned are wonderful to work with, and really hot too, which is awesome XD

My bosses are some of the greatest people I've ever met. I always respect them as my employers, but it's impossible to look at them as the typical evil tyrant managers. They're forgiving with the scheduling when you need it, they'll give people rides home, cook food for us for free at the end of every night, they're always having a good time in the kitchen, but the main thing that sets them apart in my eyes is that they work with me. They won't just leave the kitchen and make you do everything, they'll be cooking and cleaning right alongside you until everything is done.

So is it really worth it to leave a job over a couple complaints when every other time it's awesome? I'd really just be leaving because I know I'm right, and I feel I'm more mature than that. If things that really bother me persist and I feel I can't do anything or nothing is being done, then I will consider leaving. But in the meantime, I'm confident things will work themselves out and get better. I just needed to vent some frustrations, and it's true that whenever people do that, it tends to sound worse than it actually is.
Clearly you are a bigger person than I gave you credit for. I will not make that mistake again.

Old   
Frostdaddy Offline

02-28-2011 , 09:15 PM

Finals this week. I have a 78.99% in Chemistry so I'm hoping I can bring that up to at least 80%. My other grades are in the A's and B's so I'm hoping I won't froodlenutzkie up the finals for them and keep them where they are.

Old   
repivemag Offline

Send a message via MSN to repivemag
03-04-2011 , 04:48 AM

Girl I like has been acting kinda flaky recently, Not showing up to school and generally acting uninterested in everything. Got me worried.

Old   
repivemag Offline

Send a message via MSN to repivemag
03-05-2011 , 03:30 AM

Double post. I know but this has really got me pissed off.

I recently got Dead Space 2, I love it. Not as scary as the first but still wonderful. Been playing it the last few days...until this afternoon. My froodlenutzkieing cat was walking around my room, next thing I know she knocked over my xbox and my disk is all scratched to schlapskie. Gonna take it back see if I can get it replaced, I've only had it around 4 days.

Old   
AllShallPerish Offline

Location: I've walked down the road just to find that I'm alone.
Send a message via ICQ to AllShallPerishSend a message via AIM to AllShallPerish
03-06-2011 , 04:51 PM

Reading a 750 pages book about Computer Graphics in English (which isn't my first language) which I have to read AND understand until Thursday. Not exactly in a good mood.

ASP

Old   
Skulk Offline

03-06-2011 , 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShallPerish View Post
Reading a 750 pages book about Computer Graphics in English (which isn't my first language) which I have to read AND understand until Thursday. Not exactly in a good mood.

ASP
Atleast it is a somewhat interesting topic.

Old   
AllShallPerish Offline

Location: I've walked down the road just to find that I'm alone.
Send a message via ICQ to AllShallPerishSend a message via AIM to AllShallPerish
03-06-2011 , 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulk View Post
Atleast it is a somewhat interesting topic.
Very true!

ASP

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

03-06-2011 , 08:31 PM

-psychiatrist decided to swich anti-depression meds

-she froodlenutzkieed up

feelsbadman.jpg

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

03-07-2011 , 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolisher7 View Post
-psychiatrist decided to swich anti-depression meds

-she froodlenutzkieed up

feelsbadman.jpg
Sounds like someone could use a new, used VHS to cheer them up!

Old   
Mark Ceol Offline
Ooo - I like madness!

Send a message via AIM to Mark CeolSend a message via MSN to Mark Ceol
03-07-2011 , 11:38 AM

Mondays

Old   
Muzza Offline

03-08-2011 , 12:29 AM

I cut my finger open to the bone, spent 2 hours in hospital.

Not really that bad, kind of amusing to tell the truth.

Old   
Phasmorphage Offline
Just assume I'm drunk

03-08-2011 , 02:39 AM

phone broke AGAIN. Now I'm about to go on my 4th Samsung Impression. froodlenutzkie you AT&T and your schlapskiety services. My old RAZR still somehow works fine, and this POS dies without me lifting a finger.

Old   
Merth Offline

03-08-2011 , 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasmorphage View Post
phone broke AGAIN. Now I'm about to go on my 4th Samsung Impression. froodlenutzkie you AT&T and your schlapskiety services. My old RAZR still somehow works fine, and this POS dies without me lifting a finger.
Motorola phones are built like tanks. I've had no problems with any of my motorola products that hasn't actually been my fault. Great durability. Samsung on the other hand I've had issues with.

Old   
Nofirefrog Offline
Hey There

03-08-2011 , 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasmorphage View Post
Remember when you got the Impression and I told that I had looked at it and would have gotten it if it feel like a cheap piece of crap? That was because it feels like a cheap piece of crap... wanna know why? It was manufactured as a cheap piece of crap. Get a new frickin' phone. The HTC Inspire is only $99 if you've an upgrade on hand. It's big though. Maybe the Aria?

Nofirefrog

Years. YEARS. That's what I've given this site. It's been hilarious and maddening, mind numbing and thought provoking, moments of astonishment and headaches. The best thing this site has given me one the best community on the 'net. HIH will always be unparalleled.

Thanks for everything, you will be sorely missed.

Nofirefrog

Old   
Phasmorphage Offline
Just assume I'm drunk

03-10-2011 , 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofirefrog View Post
Remember when you got the Impression and I told that I had looked at it and would have gotten it if it feel like a cheap piece of crap? That was because it feels like a cheap piece of crap... wanna know why? It was manufactured as a cheap piece of crap. Get a new frickin' phone. The HTC Inspire is only $99 if you've an upgrade on hand. It's big though. Maybe the Aria?

Nofirefrog
I'd need a data plan for anything decent like that, so once I get a job (again), I'll probably do it

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

03-10-2011 , 08:16 PM

-went to mental hospital for 3 days

-thought about ex

-stupid froodlenutzkieing whore we were completely different people and it never would have worked but i cant froodlenutzkieing stop thinking about that drunk of a whore froodlenutzkie slut

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

03-11-2011 , 08:32 PM

froodlenutzkieing *****ucking whore burn in hell froodlenutzkieing jew****

edit: starting to notice a pattern with this. i get in a really bad mood around 7:30 when my adderall stops working. probably going to stop taking it because its making me flip a schlapskie.

what's that? wordfilter evasion? WELL froodlenutzkie YOU CENSORSHIP, YOU'RE VIOLATING THE FIRST froodlenutzkieING AMENDMENT THROUGH A BLATANT froodlenutzkieING LOOPHOLE. WE MAY EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH BUT ONLY AIR BEING THE MEDIUM. EVERYTHING WE DO IS froodlenutzkieING CENSORED. THE MESSAGE IS STILL BEING CONVEYED, AND THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF LANGUAGE.

LANGUAGE IS COMMUNICATION OF THOUGHTS THROUGH WORDS. IF YOU CENSOR THE WORD, YOU CENSOR THE THOUGHT. froodlenutzkie ALL OF YOU, I froodlenutzkieING HATE YOU.

CRUISE CONTROL IS FOR WINNERS

im out you froodlenutzkieing froodlenutzkieers, froodlenutzkie you.

Last edited by Nofirefrog; 03-12-2011 at 05:40 PM. . Reason: ...

Tags
actually its just my blog, bad mood, bisonskiees and hoes, caps lock, females and currency, ladies and swindlers, wenches and loot, women and tricks